Aemon: "You should not work at Oracle." (no, I'm not considering it FYI)
Mom: "How come, honey?"
Aemon: "Cuz it would take too long. You'd be in traffic and there would be accidents on the bridge."
Mom: "OK, I'll stay here in Alameda. Should daddy work at Oracle?"
Aemon: "Yeah."
Mom: "How come?"
Aemon: "Because he likes it. And he needs to learn."
Seriously, I think Aemon IS an oracle. I expected him to hand me a cookie and say that by the time I finished it, I'd feel right as rain.
Later that day, he put away the Oracle Hat and put on the Sweet Talkin' Casanova hat...
(While saying our goodnights...)
Mom: "Have sweet dreams."
Aemon: "I will have sweet dreams. I'll dream about you guys. I'll dream about my whole family. At school at naptime, I dream about pre-k girls." (Followed by a sheepish grin and duck under his blanket.)
ALREADY?? Seriously?! I thought I had a few more years. At LEAST.
But really, he mainly plays with a couple "pre-k girls" (meaning preschoolers who are in their last calender year before Kindergarten starts) at the new school. He likes them best (the pre-k BOYS are a hard pack to crack, it seems...)
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
what does he have to say about earthquakes?! i need you guys to get more cats by the way, they will tell us when it's coming . . .
Post a Comment