Friday, November 5, 2010

The excellent and the not so much

The good: we're in Maui!

The bad: it's kind of rainy.

The good: Roane was a champ on the flight!

The bad: traffic was horrible getting to our hotel.

The good: Budget Rental Car gave us a Cadillac SRX with 400 miles on
it because they were out of Impalas! I am in love with the SRX. Really
I am.

The bad: Gramma Pattie can't join us as planned. We're all bummed.

The good: the boys are having a blast.

The bad: at 10:00 AM on our first day (today), I gashed my right foot
open on a submerged rock.

The good: I didn't break my ankle!

The bad: I'm on the doctor's table right this very moment getting the
coral dug out of my foot and stitches put in.

The good: it isn't one of the boys!

The bad: 11 days to go and I can't go in the ocean.

2 comments:

jer said...

hilarious! i mean, hmm . . . sorry to hear that . . . /:

Jen B said...

Oy. That about sums it up...

Post a Comment